- The work come out of scarred hands by the technique execution, declaring the intimate relationship that the sculptor establishes with the materials, the utensils, the tools.
Ricardo Manso personifies the return to the practical workshop rooted on the sculptural tradition until the middle of the XX century, when the sculptor assumes himself as the ideologic and material executer of the art. Thinks and makes.
The recent production period synthesizes the course developed, where the catalogue collected traduces, in one way the economy environment and formal simplification - some of his work closer to modular units, other makes use of symmetry reducing to maximum any type of visual accident - in another way, recruiting the involving space, facing the enjoyer.
- Esphera - 50x36x36 cm - Concrete and Iron- 2009
- Dama de Ferro - 105x30x45 cm - Iron - 2009
- Pêndulo - 130x33x37 cm - Iron and Wood - 2009
- Measure Unit - 65x10x23 cm - Iron - 2009
- S/ Título - 130x33x37 cm - Ferro - 2009
- 360° Right - 46x36x36 cm - Iron and Wood - 2009
- Interruption - 27x100x100 cm - Iron and Wood - 2009