- Tin with cheap (£6 from HK) digital picture frame. The frame is an inch and a half across, designed to go on a keyring.
- The hole is rather crude, and I later realized that you only need access to one button to turn it on and off - the menus are unimportant.
- Charges and connects via USB.
- The bits inside (watch parts, insect wings etc) give it depth when you look in and tilt it, but this doesn't come across in the photos. All the electronics are embedded in car body filler.
- A selection of the images displayed, there are seventy in total. They change every five seconds, and the tin has a battery life of a few hours.